Samsung 256GB EVO Plus MicroSDXC Card
With UHS-I Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 speed rating, the EVO Plus MicroSDXC offers excellent performance ideal for recording 4K UHD video and capturing consecutive high resolution photos. It can achieve up to 100 MBps read and 90 MBps write - much greater than the 10 MBps / 30 MBps minimum speed specified by the Class 10 / UHS-I Class3 rating. This card is also engineered to be durable with 6-proof protection, so your memories stay safe and sound in the harshest conditions.
An SD adapter is included for use with DSLRs, camcorders and other devices equipped with a full-size SD slot.
Simply the Right Card
Get more out of your mobile devices with fast read/write speeds, perfect for 4K UHD video.* With astonishing performance and reliability, EVO Plus lets you save and treasure the richness of life.
* For best 4K UHD video support Samsung recommends using 64GB cards or higher. Host device compatibility may vary.
Fulfill Your Need for Speed
Record and play 4K UHD video. With ultra-fast read & write speeds up to 100MB/s & 90MB/s respectively, the 256GB EVO Plus lets you transfer a 3GB video to your notebook in just 38 seconds.* Shoot high quality photos and videos, and share them all in an instant.
* The foregoing read & write speeds are based on internal tests conducted under controlled conditions. Actual speeds may vary depending upon card capacity.
Capacity to Live Large
Never worry about space again. With massive amounts of storage the 256GB EVO Plus is enough memory for up to 12 hours of 4K UHD video, 33 hours of Full HD video, 55,200 photos, or 22,500 songs.* So go ahead and savor all of what life has to offer, and keep it all too.
* The forgoing statement is based on internal tests performed with Samsung Galaxy S7 as host device and under the assumption that average actual storage capacity is 93.1% of labeled capacity. Actual storage capacity may be lower than labeled capacity.
Compatible with a wide range of devices for both SD and micro SD. You can even capture detailed 4K UHD video. The included SD adapter fits most devices under almost every brand name, while preserving all of EVO Plus' outstanding speed and performance.
Your experiences are irreplaceable, and now unforgettable. Backed by 4-proof protection, the EVO Plus can withstand up to 72 hours in seawater¹, extreme temperatures², airport X-ray machines³ and magnetic fields4 equivalent to an MRI scanner.
- Certified waterproof with IEC 60529 and IPX7 rating
- Operating temperatures of -25°C to 85°C, non-operating temperatures of -40°C to 85°C
- Up to 50 Roentgen
- Up to 15,000 gauss